- Valentina Shulga, Andrey Govorkov, Andrey Trufanov, Alina Shubina, Yongrok Choi, Elena Romanova
- Corresponding Author
- Valentina Shulga
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.104How to use a DOI?
- global e-business; Internet marketing; site; information and communication technologies
- Electronic business, or e-business, is the application of information and communication technologies in support of all the activities of business. Commerce constitutes the exchange of products and services between businesses, groups and individuals and can be seen as one of the essential activities of any business. Electronic commerce focuses on the use of information and communication technologies to enable the external activities and relationships of the business with individuals. In the article are considered questions of electronic business in Russia
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Valentina Shulga AU - Andrey Govorkov AU - Andrey Trufanov AU - Alina Shubina AU - Yongrok Choi AU - Elena Romanova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Russian E-Business BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.104 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.104 ID - Shulga2016/05 ER -