Analysis of Problem Oriented Systems Structure with Uncertainty Based on Fuzzy Graphs
- Alexander Bozhenyuk, Larisa Ginis
- Corresponding Author
- Alexander Bozhenyuk
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.105How to use a DOI?
- problem oriented system, fuzzy model, fuzzy graph, vitality degree, fuzzy transitive closure, fuzzy reciprocal transitive closure
- It is offered to use the office of fuzzy graphs for modeling of problem oriented systems. The concepts of fuzzy transitive closure, fuzzy reciprocal transitive closure, and vitality degree of fuzzy graph are considered here. The algorithm for finding the vitality degree of fuzzy graph is described. Presented apparatus allows to analyze and to make decisions about the structure of the model of problem-oriented systems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Alexander Bozhenyuk AU - Larisa Ginis PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Analysis of Problem Oriented Systems Structure with Uncertainty Based on Fuzzy Graphs BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.105 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.105 ID - Bozhenyuk2016/05 ER -