Maximum Flow Finding in Fuzzy Dynamic Graph with the Given Vitality Degree
- Alexander Bozhenyuk, Evgeniya Gerasimenko
- Corresponding Author
- Alexander Bozhenyuk
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.106How to use a DOI?
- fuzzy dynamic graph, fuzzy vitality degree, fuzzy flow
- The following paper describes the method of the maximum flow finding in fuzzy dynamic graph with the given vitality degree. The peculiarity of the problem is in fuzzy nature of the considered network and given vitality parameters assigned to arcs of the graph. Network’s parameters, such as arc capacities and vitality degrees can vary over time, because they have transit character. Such methods can be applied in the real networks solving the task of the optimal cargo transportation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Alexander Bozhenyuk AU - Evgeniya Gerasimenko PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Maximum Flow Finding in Fuzzy Dynamic Graph with the Given Vitality Degree BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.106 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.106 ID - Bozhenyuk2016/05 ER -