Mathematical Software For Evaluating And Supporting The Selection Decision On Academic Programs
- A.A. Zakharova, A.N. Lazareva, A.A. Aleksandrov
- Corresponding Author
- A.A. Zakharova
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.107How to use a DOI?
- individuals, educational institution, academic program, integrated evaluation, fuzzy set, alternatives, information system
- The article explains the importance of developing methods and tools in order to provide information support when selection decisions on academic programs are made by individuals. We have developed a model for integrated evaluation of academic programs in view of aims students want to attain and competencies to acquire when entering the profession and building individual careers. The proposed information system provides information interaction among stakeholders and main actors involved in the education market: individuals (prospective students) and educational institutions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - A.A. Zakharova AU - A.N. Lazareva AU - A.A. Aleksandrov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Mathematical Software For Evaluating And Supporting The Selection Decision On Academic Programs BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.107 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.107 ID - Zakharova2016/05 ER -