Transfer Efficiency Maximum Coil Turns of Symmetric Wireless Power System via Magnetic Resonance Coupling
- Zhaoyang Zhang, Yong Lu, Zhengyou Xie
- Corresponding Author
- Zhaoyang Zhang
Available Online July 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.19How to use a DOI?
- Wireless power system; Magnetic resonance coupling; Optimal coil turn; SS system; SP system
- Wireless power system via magnetic resonance coupling has been widely used in numerous fields, thus, this technology has been studied by many researchers for different problems, and influence factors on system power and efficiency are proposed in some papers. By applying lumped parameter circuit theory, the efficiency of symmetric wireless power system via magnetic resonance coupling has been researched in this study. The inference that there is a critical number of coil turns so that the efficiency of symmetric wireless power system attains its maximum in any application is obtained. Finally, some simulation based on MATLAB has been done and experimental system is set up to complete a series of experiments, and the results of simulation and experiment shows the correctness of the method to calculate the optimal coil turn.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhaoyang Zhang AU - Yong Lu AU - Zhengyou Xie PY - 2015/07 DA - 2015/07 TI - Transfer Efficiency Maximum Coil Turns of Symmetric Wireless Power System via Magnetic Resonance Coupling BT - International Conference on Logistics Engineering, Management and Computer Science (LEMCS 2015) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/lemcs-15.2015.19 ID - Zhang2015/07 ER -