A Study of the Visual Language Reconstructive Method based on Extractive Concept from Deconstruction
- Xiaoping Hu, Gengsheng Chen, Delai Men
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoping Hu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.86How to use a DOI?
- reconstructed design, deconstruction, visual language
- Visual language is rich and varied and it makes our imagination more flexible. The purpose of this paper was to find a new kind of design research method which was aimed to obtain the perfect redesigned result by means of deconstructive and reconstructive method. These different types of methods which this paper was talking about were based on the elements of society, science and technology, culture and nature. To achieve the new redesign work, the different areas of the visual forms of language were deconstructed, extracted and reconstructed. Finally we can get the new design work through certain imagination and deformations according to the original elements. These methods were obvious benefit to help to exploit the thoughts of the designers. And to explore the power of innovative design by a new special form completely. It is also a good way to develop the unique perspective to examine questions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoping Hu AU - Gengsheng Chen AU - Delai Men PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - A Study of the Visual Language Reconstructive Method based on Extractive Concept from Deconstruction BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.86 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.86 ID - Hu2013/12 ER -