Research on the Construction of Government Investment and Financing Platform for Small and Medium-Sized Cities in the Process of Urbanization——A Case Study on XX City
- Lin Liu, Yun Jing, Yanqin Huang, Lanyu Li, Minxia Geng
- Corresponding Author
- Lin Liu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.13How to use a DOI?
- urbanization financing platform small and edium-sized city
- The main purpose of this paper is to solve the current problem of urban construction fund shortage in small and medium-sized cities of China, namely the government's investment and financing platform construction problems. The main process of this study is: it firstly analyzes the status of the financing platform construction in the urbanization of small and medium-sized cities, and then analyzes further the existing problems of financing platform in small and medium-sized cities, discusses how to accelerate the construction of financing platform and make up for a large amount of funding sources required in the urbanization construction, and puts forward the reasonable, effective measures to promote the urbanization construction of small and medium-sized cities. The innovation of this article is: firstly, it is based on XX city in Hebei in order to make the analysis more realistic and more persuasive. Secondly, it discusses the government investment and financing platform construction problems in the background of urbanization in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lin Liu AU - Yun Jing AU - Yanqin Huang AU - Lanyu Li AU - Minxia Geng PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Research on the Construction of Government Investment and Financing Platform for Small and Medium-Sized Cities in the Process of Urbanization——A Case Study on XX City BT - 2013 International Conference on the Modern Development of Humanities and Social Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mdhss-13.2013.13 ID - Liu2013/12 ER -