A Review of Automotive Lightweight Technology
- Hongwang Zhao, Ruibin Zhang, Zeyun Bin
- Corresponding Author
- Hongwang Zhao
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.10How to use a DOI?
- lightweight technology, Structural optimization, Material, Technology.
- Reducing vehicle quality to reduce fuel consumption and reduce emission pollution is the core problem in the development of automobile industry. Lightweight design and improvement are urgently needed for new energy and traditional automobile. In this paper, the research status and development trend of vehicle lightweight technology at home and abroad is reviewed from three aspects, including structural optimization design, lightweight material application and advanced manufacturing technology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongwang Zhao AU - Ruibin Zhang AU - Zeyun Bin PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - A Review of Automotive Lightweight Technology BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.10 ID - Zhao2018/03 ER -