A New Fast Method of Magnetometer Calibration Based on Hexahedron Measurement
- Yongzhu Hua, Huibin Qin, Bowen Luo, Jianfeng Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Yongzhu Hua
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.11How to use a DOI?
- film resistance; thermal equilibrium equation; bernoulli equation; flow rate; wind pressure; schmidt compensation.
- According to the thermal equilibrium equation, the resistance value of the film is converted into the air flow rate, and the flow rate is converted into the wind pressure by the Bernoulli equation. The wind pressure is detected based on the film resistance. Using the digital filter to remove the collected anomaly data, combined with Schmidt compensation to remove the sensor detection process delay. Test surface based on the film resistance of the wind pressure detection system to detect the air flow and wind pressure, can be widely used in industrial, military.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yongzhu Hua AU - Huibin Qin AU - Bowen Luo AU - Jianfeng Wu PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - A New Fast Method of Magnetometer Calibration Based on Hexahedron Measurement BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.11 ID - Hua2018/03 ER -