Design of the Vehicular SINS/OD Positioning Based on Locality-Aware Auxiliary
- Si Chen, Qiyuan Zhong, Lilong Tan, Peng Wang, Yantao Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Si Chen
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.12How to use a DOI?
- Navigation, RFID, Locality-Aware, SINS/OD, Positioning correction.
- In order to solve the problem of launching vehicles positioning and orientation technology when losing GPS aided,a navigation scheme based on radio frequency identification (RFID) to assist the SINS/odometer (OD) are proposed.A variety of ways to locate vehicle are designed based on RFID and the actual use of related problems are analyzed.And appliy it to the SINS/OD model, and then build the SINS/OD/RFID model. The model provides a new angle and new method of vehicle auxiliary position.Results show that the precision of the position scheme can reach meters, extend navigation time, meet the precision requirement, and improve the use efficiency
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Si Chen AU - Qiyuan Zhong AU - Lilong Tan AU - Peng Wang AU - Yantao Zhang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Design of the Vehicular SINS/OD Positioning Based on Locality-Aware Auxiliary BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.12 ID - Chen2018/03 ER -