Memory Management System Based on Inverted Page Table with Hash Technology
- Haoyu Yang, Linying Gong, Yuping Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Haoyu Yang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.13How to use a DOI?
- Memory management, paging, inverted page table, hash technology.
- Faced with the development of information technology and the arrival of the era of big data, dynamic memory management is one of the most important operations in many C/C++ applications. Traditional paging memory management apply page table which aims at process. When the address of the process is large, the page table of the process will waste lots of memory space. This paper proposes a new memory management method based on the inverted table to wasting space .Besides, we apply a hash technology to the inverted table in order to improve the speed of searching.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haoyu Yang AU - Linying Gong AU - Yuping Yuan PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Memory Management System Based on Inverted Page Table with Hash Technology BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.13 ID - Yang2018/03 ER -