Electromagnetic Mechanism Design and Analysis of Electromagnetic Engine
- Ruibin Zhang, Hongwang Zhao, Jing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Ruibin Zhang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.14How to use a DOI?
- Electromagnetic coils, Electromagnetic design, Distribution of magnetic fields, The finite element
- In order to solve the design problem of the electromagnetic mechanism of the electromagnetic engine, a method for the design of electromagnetic mechanism is proposed by means of finite element method and magnetic circuit method. According to the structure characteristics of the electromagnetic mechanism, the relation expressions of magnetic conductivity, magnetic leakage, magnetic resistance, total flux, magnetic potential and other parameters are deduced, and the calculation model of electromagnetic coil and core size is determined. Using three dimensional finite element method, the analysis of the electromagnetic coil current, electromagnetic agencies within the armature contact with iron core in the separation and two kinds of state, the magnetic induction intensity, magnetic field intensity and distribution of electromagnetic energy. The simulation results show that the electromagnetic mechanism has high magnetic conductivity, and the magnetic field intensity and magnetic energy distribution are uniformity.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruibin Zhang AU - Hongwang Zhao AU - Jing Li PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Electromagnetic Mechanism Design and Analysis of Electromagnetic Engine BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.14 ID - Zhang2018/03 ER -