Thermal Analysis of Electromagnetic Engine Water Cooling System Based on Fluid-solid Coupling
- Ruibin Zhang, Guofu Wang, Yuanhua Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Ruibin Zhang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.15How to use a DOI?
- Electromagnetic coils, Water cooling system, Fluid-solid coupling, Thermal analysis.
- This paper elaborates the fluid-structure coupling electromagnetic heat transfer mathematical model of the engine cooling system, combines with finite element method to build the fluid-structure coupled model of water cooling system for the water cooling system, the uniformity of the flow field and temperature field distribution of information, for electromagnetic engine provides the theory basis for structure improvement and cooling performance optimization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruibin Zhang AU - Guofu Wang AU - Yuanhua Chen PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Thermal Analysis of Electromagnetic Engine Water Cooling System Based on Fluid-solid Coupling BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.15 ID - Zhang2018/03 ER -