The Impact of Short Routing on the Line Capacity of Urban Rail Transit
- Yi Ge, Baohua Mao, Yao Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Yi Ge
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.20How to use a DOI?
- Short routing firstly, the findings were as follows.
- This paper established the composition of minimum interval of single crossover reentry station and double turn-back line station in different proportion of trains on long routing and short routing firstly. Moreover, the paper examined various factors which influence line capacity using quantitative analysis. The findings were as follows: When the dwell time decreased, the line capacity of short routing improved by 1.2 pairs/h and 1.8 pairs/h respectively. Technical operation time being compressed by 5 seconds, the line capacity increased by 1.2 pairs/h and 1.6 pairs/h. As for double turn-back line station, when the proportion of trains were 1:1, 2:1 and 1:2 respectively, the line capacity improved by 1 pair/h, 0.7 pair/h and 1.2 pairs/h with the turnout switching from No.9 to No.12.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yi Ge AU - Baohua Mao AU - Yao Chen PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - The Impact of Short Routing on the Line Capacity of Urban Rail Transit BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.20 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.20 ID - Ge2018/03 ER -