Experimental Study on Random Vibration Fatigue S-N Curve of GH188 Alloy Under High Temperature Environment
- Chao Qu, Hongwei Zhou, Xuefeng Zou
- Corresponding Author
- Chao Qu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.42How to use a DOI?
- High-temperature random vibration fatigue; S-N curve; GH188 superalloy
- A random vibration fatigue test system developed by the company was used to conduct a random vibration fatigue test at a temperature of 25? /450? for a typical plate element of GH188 alloy, and the random vibration fatigue median life of S-N curve of GH188 superalloy at a temperature of 25?/450? was obtained. The experimental results show that under the condition of 450? the S-N value of the random vibration median life of the GH188 deformed superalloy is lower than that of the room temperature, indicating that the fatigue life of the GH188 deformed alloy is shortened with the increase of temperature.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chao Qu AU - Hongwei Zhou AU - Xuefeng Zou PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Experimental Study on Random Vibration Fatigue S-N Curve of GH188 Alloy Under High Temperature Environment BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.42 ID - Qu2018/03 ER -