A method of go recognition based on Deep Learning
- Heng Ran, Pengyun Song, Yanghui Liu, Lei Yu, Hang Zhou, Yinrui Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Heng Ran
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.45How to use a DOI?
- Deep learning, go, image processing.
- In order to obtain the image information of go, we use the traditional method to process the image, but the traditional method has great limitation. The accuracy is low, and the external factors can easily affect the processing result. In order to solve the limitation of traditional image processing method, we will introduce and study a new image processing method-depth learning. First, we prepare a picture sample of go, and then we use two methods to identify the image of go. Finally, the recognition results of the traditional method and the recognition results of the depth learning are compared. The results show that the accuracy of the depth learning method is improved by 17.1% compared with the traditional method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Heng Ran AU - Pengyun Song AU - Yanghui Liu AU - Lei Yu AU - Hang Zhou AU - Yinrui Zhang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - A method of go recognition based on Deep Learning BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.45 ID - Ran2018/03 ER -