Automatic Morse Code Recognition under Low SNR
- Xianyu Wang, Qi Zhao, Cheng Ma, Jianping Xiong
- Corresponding Author
- Xianyu Wang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.46How to use a DOI?
- Morse code, automatic recognition, deep learning
- As an important means of communication, Morse has a wide range of applications in life such as medical treatment, radio broadcasts and so on. However, there has been no systematic method for automatic recognition of Morse codes. This paper designs a Morse code automatic recognition system that combines signal processing and deep learning algorithms. Through experimental analysis of each part of the system, an algorithm suitable for Morse was found and a better result was achieved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xianyu Wang AU - Qi Zhao AU - Cheng Ma AU - Jianping Xiong PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Automatic Morse Code Recognition under Low SNR BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.46 ID - Wang2018/03 ER -