Target Detection and Tracking Modeling of Fire-control Radar
- Hao Xu, Wenhao Lian, Qiang Xiao, Qian Zheng, Zhenqin Fan
- Corresponding Author
- Hao Xu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.50How to use a DOI?
- Fire-control Radar, Detection Tracking, Signal Leveling, Modeling
- Target detection and tracking of fire-control radar is the primary task of air defend combat and a key of fire-control system. First, wording process of fire-control radar system is analyzed. Then signal simulation modeling and mathematical modules are proposed. Finally, signal simulation of dynamic target detection and tracking is verified by simulation. The results show that not only the efficiency of modeling method and modules, but also is of great reference value for simulation research of performance evaluation, data processing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hao Xu AU - Wenhao Lian AU - Qiang Xiao AU - Qian Zheng AU - Zhenqin Fan PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Target Detection and Tracking Modeling of Fire-control Radar BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.50 ID - Xu2018/03 ER -