Rotor Position And Velocity Estimation Of SMO Based On PLL
- Xueliang Ren, Mingjiang Wang, Jun Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xueliang Ren
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.51How to use a DOI?
- Field-oriented control, Sliding mode observer, PLL, Sensorless control
- In this paper, a sliding mode observer (SMO) based on PLL and rotary coordinate is designed for sensorless control of permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM). By the proposed SMO algorithm, the control system has a better dynamic performance?And the rotor speed error, the estimated speed, the rotor position error and the estimated rotor position are more accurate. The waveform is smoother and easier to distinguish.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xueliang Ren AU - Mingjiang Wang AU - Jun Chen PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Rotor Position And Velocity Estimation Of SMO Based On PLL BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.51 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.51 ID - Ren2018/03 ER -