Research on Financial Risk Evaluation of Railway Logistics Based on BP Neural Network Model
- Mengna Li, Xiangfei Yang, Congcong Xin, Jie Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Mengna Li
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.63How to use a DOI?
- Modern logistics; logistics finance; risk assessment BP neural network; risk grade.
- This paper analyzes the risk factors of developing logistics finance business in railway enterprises, identifies the risks from two aspects of external risk and internal risk, and constructs the evaluation index system of railway logistics financial risk. Based on the analysis of BP neural network structure, the training and testing of the sampling samples are carried out by using the neural network, and the risk grade of each influencing factor is obtained, which provides a basis for judging the risk prevention and control of railway logistics finance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mengna Li AU - Xiangfei Yang AU - Congcong Xin AU - Jie Zhang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Research on Financial Risk Evaluation of Railway Logistics Based on BP Neural Network Model BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.63 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.63 ID - Li2018/03 ER -