Construction Method of Salar Traditional Settlement
- Haichen Zheng, Wenyu Zhao, Hongbin Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Haichen Zheng
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.65How to use a DOI?
- the Salar nationality;morphological characteristics of settlement;space
- The Salar nationality believes in Islam, and the clansmen mainly live in Xunhua Salar Autonomous County of Qinghai Province and Dahejia, Baoan nationality and Dongxiang Salar Autonomous County, Jishishan, Gansu Province. The construction of many traditional settlements of the Salar nationality is ingenious and diversified, which not only adapts to nature and local climate, but also combines with custom and belief. With the implementation of the 13th Five-Year Plan, it is necessary to carry out some basic research on the traditional local settlement prototype "to integrate modern elements, protect and carry forward the traditional excellent culture and continue the historical context" in the construction of new town. Based on field investigation, this paper analyzes the morphological characteristics, space construction and residential building of Salar traditional settlement. The prototype construction method of traditional settlement is studied to explore the formation and development law of settlement so as to provide reference value for the future urban and rural construction in this area.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haichen Zheng AU - Wenyu Zhao AU - Hongbin Ma PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Construction Method of Salar Traditional Settlement BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.65 ID - Zheng2018/03 ER -