Design of Indoor Real-time Positioning on Embedded Platform
- Xin Shu, Chang Liu, Haoyuan Cai, Tianyang Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Xin Shu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.66How to use a DOI?
- Indoor Positioning, Embedded Platform, Inertial, Vision.
- Indoor positioning is becoming a very popular research direction in recent years. In this paper, we realize real-time trajectory calculation through the fusion of inertial and vision. We have two experiments in different environments and we find that the algorithm's error is below 50% of pure inertial at least. It means that the algorithm mentioned in this paper has a higher accuracy. Besides, we run this algorithm on an embedded platform built by ourselves. This platform is based on raspberry pi, which greatly reduces costs of indoor positioning. In this way, algorithm need not to be ran on the bulky computer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin Shu AU - Chang Liu AU - Haoyuan Cai AU - Tianyang Cao PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Design of Indoor Real-time Positioning on Embedded Platform BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.66 ID - Shu2018/03 ER -