The Study of Cognitive Radio Prediction Based on Big Data
- Haoxiang Sun, Changxing Chen, Yunfei Ling, Jiyao Huang, Xiangyang Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Haoxiang Sun
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.70How to use a DOI?
- Big data, Prediction, Spectrum resources, Cognitive radio, Application advantages
- With the advent of the age of big dat, the application of big data to predict is a powerful way to solve various problems. However, for the increasingly tense spectrum resources, the prediction of cognitive radio based on big data is an inevitable trend. In this paper, the advantages of big data prediction technology in each process of cognitive radio are discussed, and the technical process and common prediction algorithms of cognitive radio based on big data are briefly described.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haoxiang Sun AU - Changxing Chen AU - Yunfei Ling AU - Jiyao Huang AU - Xiangyang Lin PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - The Study of Cognitive Radio Prediction Based on Big Data BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.70 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.70 ID - Sun2018/03 ER -