Centering on the Passengers — the Airline Internet Strategy Analyses
- Qi Qi, Zhao Zhang, Zhijun Li
- Corresponding Author
- Qi Qi
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.84How to use a DOI?
- Focus on passengers, Airlines, Internet, Channel Strategic, and IT Infrastructure.
- Based on the analysis of the the airline Internet level at this stage , the paper puts forward that "Centering on the passengers" is the basis of the airlines' Internet. For airlines, the final result of the Internet must be realized human-human interconnection, human-machine interconnection, human-material interconnection, machine-material interconnection. How to achieve airlines Internet ? This article pertinently point out four aspects: understanding internet users, and defining the Internet products, layout of the Internet channel, and building the Internet IT system, which constitute the airlines implementation path for centering on the passengers. Finally, they have been upgraded to new airlines with the internet characteristics of high efficiency, synergy, openness, employee ego-drive, excellent experience for passengers, and high proportion of value-added income, and etc.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qi Qi AU - Zhao Zhang AU - Zhijun Li PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Centering on the Passengers — the Airline Internet Strategy Analyses BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.84 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.84 ID - Qi2018/03 ER -