Cluster analysis of container station based on container application data
- Shilin Li, Lingxi Zhu, Jun Liu, Qingying Lai, Xu Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Shilin Li
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.85How to use a DOI?
- Railway Transportation, Data Mining, Analysis of Stations, Clustering Algorithm
- With the increase of the number of railway container manufacturers, the average maintenance cost of each factory's container is uneven. In order to evaluate the quality of the container, it is necessary to do cluster analysis of railway container stations, thus classify the container by the different stations the containers go through. This paper is based on the data of container application for nearly 10 years, and constructs the index system of station cluster analysis. Through the cargo ticket and maintenance information of the container, the index data of the station is obtained. Then compares the different results of each clustering algorithm and selects the best clustering algorithm. Finally analyze the data characteristics and the reason of grouping results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shilin Li AU - Lingxi Zhu AU - Jun Liu AU - Qingying Lai AU - Xu Wang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Cluster analysis of container station based on container application data BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.85 ID - Li2018/03 ER -