Evaluation Index System of Input-Output Benefit of Distribution Network Considering Sub-Voltage Level
- Jian Tan, Wei Hu, Hu Li, Xue Li, Pengcheng Zhou, Yan Yang, Ming Zeng
- Corresponding Author
- Jian Tan
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.87How to use a DOI?
- Distribution network investment, Input-output benefit evaluation, Index system, Gray relational
- Under the background of the new electricity system reform, the power grid investment players have more economic requirements for Distribution Investment, and the economic and social benefits brought by Distribution Investment are paid more attention. This paper presents a model considering voltage level for evaluating the input and output efficiency of the distribution network.Firstly, the input and output evaluation system of distribution networks covering different voltage level and different categories is constructed. Secondly, through the analysis of the relevance of distribution project, a model which includes input-output benefit of distribution network is constructed based on gray relational ideal solution. On the basis of the above, the strategy of dynamic adjustment of the resolution coefficient is put forward, and the effective evaluation of the input and output efficiency of the distribution network is realized. The results of the study prove the effectiveness of the proposed method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jian Tan AU - Wei Hu AU - Hu Li AU - Xue Li AU - Pengcheng Zhou AU - Yan Yang AU - Ming Zeng PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Evaluation Index System of Input-Output Benefit of Distribution Network Considering Sub-Voltage Level BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.87 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.87 ID - Tan2018/03 ER -