UWB Based Integrated Communication and Positioning System for Multi-UAVs Close Formation
- Shuqiang Cao, Yongbin Zhou, Dong Yin, Jun Lai
- Corresponding Author
- Shuqiang Cao
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.98How to use a DOI?
- Close formation, UWB, Positioning, Communication
- Multi-UAVs close formation is the hot spot of current research. UWB (ultra-wide band) is very feasible to be applied to UAV relative positioning. In this paper, we propose to apply UWB technology to UAV relative positioning for multiple UAV close formations and consider combining UWB positioning with communication to fuse the state information of UAVs in close formation. The integrated communication and positioning system is constructed and its performance is evaluated by indoor test, outdoor comparison and flight experiment. Experimental results shows the effectiv
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuqiang Cao AU - Yongbin Zhou AU - Dong Yin AU - Jun Lai PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - UWB Based Integrated Communication and Positioning System for Multi-UAVs Close Formation BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.98 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.98 ID - Cao2018/03 ER -