Research and Design of Energy Efficiency Monitoring System for Resource-Saving Campus
- Ling Cao, Xiangwei Luo, Jie Deng, Weixin Chen, Yan Zhao, Junyi Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Ling Cao
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.134How to use a DOI?
- Energy efficiency monitoring, Resource-saving campus, Energy management
- The state advocates building a "two-type society", while the education administration vigorously promotes "two-type campus" and provides corresponding policy support. Institutions of higher learning are an important part of society, and the construction of two-type campus in colleges and universities is an inevitable result of social development. Campus energy efficiency monitoring system is the premise and cornerstone of energy statistics, auditing and tracking. Reading energy consumption data from the energy metering device and ensuring stable and reliable data transmission to the upper data center can effectively grasp the energy consumption status of the building, find out the energy consumption problem, accurately provide the specific data of the terminal energy consumed by the building, accurately describe the characteristics of building energy consumption, and provide data support for determining the building energy quotas system and formulating the building energy over-quota fare increase system, which has an extraordinary significance to schools' energy-saving management and energy-saving retrofit.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ling Cao AU - Xiangwei Luo AU - Jie Deng AU - Weixin Chen AU - Yan Zhao AU - Junyi Yang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Research and Design of Energy Efficiency Monitoring System for Resource-Saving Campus BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.134 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.134 ID - Cao2018/03 ER -