Application of Image Matching Algorithm Based on Lifted Structured in Large Scale Database of Furniture
- Yong Wang, Wenwen Gao, Ying Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yong Wang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.135How to use a DOI?
- furniture image search; deep learning; convolution neural network;
- Based on the Lifted Structured Feature Embedding (LSFE) proposed by H.O. Song, it is extended to the two million-level furniture image database retrieval application, which proves that it is excellent content-based image matching capabilities on large scale database.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yong Wang AU - Wenwen Gao AU - Ying Wang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Application of Image Matching Algorithm Based on Lifted Structured in Large Scale Database of Furniture BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.135 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.135 ID - Wang2018/03 ER -