Continuous Class-F Power Amplifier Design by Using Multi-Harmonic Bilateral Pull
- Chaoran Dong, Yonglun Luo, Qian Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Chaoran Dong
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.138How to use a DOI?
- Continuous Class-F mode; multi-harmonic bilateral pull; high efficiency; broadband
- In this paper, multi-harmonic bilateral pull is used to design power amplifier(PA) fundamental and harmonics matching networks. By combining with continuous Class-F operation mode to realize high efficiency with broadband. And large signal dynamic device model is used in multi-harmonic bilateral pull to solve gain and efficiency decrease problem caused by the parasitic and nonlinear parameters. To verify the feasibility, CGH40010F device is used in the experimentation. The measured drain efficiency of the fabricated is between 64% and 75% from 1.5 to 2.5 GHz (50% bandwidth) with the gain is 9.9-11.8dB.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chaoran Dong AU - Yonglun Luo AU - Qian Wang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Continuous Class-F Power Amplifier Design by Using Multi-Harmonic Bilateral Pull BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.138 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.138 ID - Dong2018/03 ER -