Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of the Crane Ship Hoisting System
- Xiujun Xu, Zhen Li, Liquan Wang, Shaoming Yao, Xiang Li
- Corresponding Author
- Xiujun Xu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.139How to use a DOI?
- Crane ship, Rigid or elastic; Hoisting system, Analytical module, Simulated analysis
- Adams, Simulink, and analytics combined method is created to predict the hoisting operation of crane ships. The flexibility of the boom can be modelled in Adams with a mesh file created by Ansys APDL and 3D visualization can be fulfilled in Adams. With this method, the model of "Offshore Oil 201" is created and the effects of the environment and operation parameters are analyzed. The effect of the environmental interference is considerable, particularly the effect of the wave height. The effect of the pitch rate and rotational speed are both considerable, the pitch rate effects on the swing angle in XOZ plane more than that in YOZ plane, and the rotational speed effect more on the angle in YOZ plane. The sling length is also another point to be considered in operation. The results of the sea trail are compared with the simulation results, the error is less than 5%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiujun Xu AU - Zhen Li AU - Liquan Wang AU - Shaoming Yao AU - Xiang Li PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Modelling, Simulation and Analysis of the Crane Ship Hoisting System BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.139 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.139 ID - Xu2018/03 ER -