The intelligent distribution network WSNs performance optimization and control method based on fuzzy cognition graph
- Chunhua Fu, Xiaojing Wang, Lijun Zhang, Liying Qiao
- Corresponding Author
- Chunhua Fu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.142How to use a DOI?
- WSNs, Smart Distribution Power Grid, Quality of Service, FCM.
- Wireless Sensor network (Wireless Sensor Networks WSNs) with low cost, low power consumption and ad-hoc network and a series of characteristics of the experts and scholars at home and abroad for its application in the power system to give a high degree of attention. WSNs in intelligent distribution network is thought to have a very wide development and application of vision, its application in high performance in intelligent power distribution network data communication, the essence of which is of a random process is optimized and meet for multiple target data transmission of real-time, reliability, Quality of Service (Quality of Service, QoS) performance index requirements. The core is to optimize the way of channel preemption of the IEEE802.15.4 standard MAC protocol, so that the data transmission service can satisfy QoS requirements without adding additional network communication overhead.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunhua Fu AU - Xiaojing Wang AU - Lijun Zhang AU - Liying Qiao PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - The intelligent distribution network WSNs performance optimization and control method based on fuzzy cognition graph BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.142 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.142 ID - Fu2018/03 ER -