Synthesis and Properties of 1-(3, 5-dimethyl-4-isoxazolyl)-2-[2-methyl-3-benzothiophenyl] Perfluorocyclopentene
- L.L. Ma, G. Liu, X.R. Dong
- Corresponding Author
- L.L. Ma
Available Online March 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.26How to use a DOI?
- photochromism; fluorescence switch; diarylethene
- A novel asymmetrical photochromic diarylethene compound 1-(3,5-dimethyl-4-isoxazolyl)-2-[2-methyl-3- benzothiophenyl]perfluorocyclopentene 1o has been synthesized, its photochromic properties and fluorescent properties were investigated in detail, such as photochromic, fluorescence switch and kinetics experiments, and its optoelectronic properties. The maxima absorption of compound closed-ring isomer 1c is 536 nm. Its fluorescence intensity decreased along with the photochromism from openring isomers to closed-ring isomers upon irradiation with 297 nm UV light. The kinetic experiments showed that the cyclization and cycloreversion processes were zeroth and first order reaction, respectively.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - L.L. Ma AU - G. Liu AU - X.R. Dong PY - 2016/03 DA - 2016/03 TI - Synthesis and Properties of 1-(3, 5-dimethyl-4-isoxazolyl)-2-[2-methyl-3-benzothiophenyl] Perfluorocyclopentene BT - International Conference on Materials Chemistry and Environmental Protection 2015 PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-541X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/meep-15.2016.26 ID - Ma2016/03 ER -