Research on the Training of College Students' Entrepreneurial Ability in Private Colleges and Universities Based on the School-enterprise Cooperation Mode
- Shucui Shi, Chunlei Han, Qiang Han
- Corresponding Author
- Shucui Shi
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.33How to use a DOI?
- private colleges and universities; school enterprise cooperation; talent training mode.
- In recent years, in order to change the current situation of college students' difficulties in entrepreneurship, China has introduced the talent training mode of school-enterprise cooperation. However, how private colleges and universities to train college students' entrepreneurial ability still a serious problem under the school-enterprise cooperation. This paper analyses the impact of school-enterprise cooperation on college students' entrepreneurship ability from the concept and purpose of school-enterprise cooperation, and further explore how to improve the entrepreneurial ability of private college students under the background of school-enterprise cooperation. Private colleges and universities aim at training practical, innovative, entrepreneurial talents as the center, school-enterprise cooperation mode can effectively improve the entrepreneurial ability of college students. This paper studies the training of private college students' entrepreneurial ability under the view of school-enterprise cooperation, through the analysis of the significance and deficiencies of this mode, this paper proposes the perfect measures for the talent training mechanism of the school-enterprise cooperation mode, so can better promote the training of students' entrepreneurial ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shucui Shi AU - Chunlei Han AU - Qiang Han PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Research on the Training of College Students' Entrepreneurial Ability in Private Colleges and Universities Based on the School-enterprise Cooperation Mode BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.33 ID - Shi2018/04 ER -