Statistical Analysis of Literature Research on Preschool Education Informatization
- Yutong Fang, Xin Wang, Meng-qiu Cai
- Corresponding Author
- Yutong Fang
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.39How to use a DOI?
- Pre-school education; Informatization; literature statistics.
- The method of document metrology and content analysis are applied in preschool education informatization research. The study shows that, from the publication of the age distribution, authors backgrounds, publishing institutions and research content, the overall level in preschool education informatization research is going up but not enough in depth. High-level research-group, typical research model and instruction to the research are urge needed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yutong Fang AU - Xin Wang AU - Meng-qiu Cai PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Statistical Analysis of Literature Research on Preschool Education Informatization BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.39 ID - Fang2018/04 ER -