Study on the Model of Home Delivery of Fresh Food under New Retail
- Zhuo Chen, Mengya Zhang, Zijia Du, Yong Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Zhuo Chen
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.42How to use a DOI?
- New retail, Home delivery of fresh food, Last kilometer, Information sharing.
- In this paper, the home delivery mode of fresh food in chain supermarket under new retail was studied, including its operation model, organizational structure, business process, to find the best implementation model of the "last kilometer". At the same time, the cold chain logistics information system was constructed to meet the customer's purchase demand, and realize the information sharing of the stakeholders, such as suppliers, supermarket chains, distribution personnel, etc. and provide the basis for supermarket chains and related traditional retail enterprises to deal with the change of trade form.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhuo Chen AU - Mengya Zhang AU - Zijia Du AU - Yong Cheng PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Study on the Model of Home Delivery of Fresh Food under New Retail BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.42 ID - Chen2018/04 ER -