Teacher as Tutor: The Key to Cultivating Creative Talents
- Lunchao Chen, Hongxun Li, Qinyi Tan
- Corresponding Author
- Lunchao Chen
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.54How to use a DOI?
- talent cultivation, creativity,teacher,Professional role.
- The key to cultivate innovative talents lies in teachers with an emphasis on teachers' guidance. Teachers should clarify their own professional role as "tutor", giving enough respect to the dominant position of their students and playing their guiding role to the students. In order to cultivate creative talents, teachers should respect the student-oriented objective, research on the students' course by teaching on the basis of students' interests; implement teaching method tailored to different characteristics of students and carry out research-based learning based on their questions. Teachers should play a guide role in an effective way in order to become supporters and guides for students' innovative learning.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lunchao Chen AU - Hongxun Li AU - Qinyi Tan PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Teacher as Tutor: The Key to Cultivating Creative Talents BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.54 ID - Chen2018/04 ER -