Merger and Reorganization to Promote Industrial Upgrading: Review and Prospect of Research
- Xiaolin Sun, Dongyang Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaolin Sun
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.55How to use a DOI?
- industrial upgrading, mergers and acquisitions, research reviews.
- In recent years, with the economic restructuring in our country, the traditional mode of development has not adapted to the rapid economic growth. As the key to economic restructuring and upgrading, industrial upgrading has become an inevitable choice for Chinese enterprises to achieve industrial development. However, M & A can optimize the allocation of resources among regions and further promote industrial upgrading and optimization. Based on the viewpoints of M & A, this paper reviews and summarizes the related research results of M & A and industrial upgrading in recent years on the basis of literature review, explores the mechanism and impact of M & A on industrial upgrading, and analyzes the relationship between M & A and industry looking forward to the further study of escalation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaolin Sun AU - Dongyang Cao PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Merger and Reorganization to Promote Industrial Upgrading: Review and Prospect of Research BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.55 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.55 ID - Sun2018/04 ER -