Analysis of the Connotation and Constructive Way of University Culture in the New Period
- Weifeng Li, Huanning Yan, Lixia Liang
- Corresponding Author
- Weifeng Li
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.56How to use a DOI?
- University culture, connotation, cultural construction.
- University culture is an important foundation and bloodline for university to survive and develop. How to deeply understand the scientific connotation of university culture, positively foster university spirit with the characteristics of the times, and build university culture with individuality and features is significant and theoretical issue in the ongoing research of university theory innovation, which makes a positive difference to the development of higher education. This article mainly explains the connotation of university culture and discusses the constructive ways of university culture.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weifeng Li AU - Huanning Yan AU - Lixia Liang PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Analysis of the Connotation and Constructive Way of University Culture in the New Period BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.56 ID - Li2018/04 ER -