Institution Quality and Social Integration of Migrant Workers
- Xiaolian Liu, Xiaobing Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaolian Liu
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.67How to use a DOI?
- Institution Quality; Group Heterogeneity; Migrant Workers; Social Integration.
- This paper comparatively analyzes the situation and impacting factors of social integration of migrant workers from group heterogeneity perspective. The study indicates that the institution quality can promote social integration of migrant workers significantly, income, institution quality and social network are the three most important factors. Household Registration System play the most important role among all these institutions affecting social integration, social insurance ranks second, however, the importance of education is decreasing gradually.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaolian Liu AU - Xiaobing Huang PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Institution Quality and Social Integration of Migrant Workers BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.67 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.67 ID - Liu2018/04 ER -