A Study of the Senior Mentor Peer Counseling and Mutual Assisting System Combined with SFBT model
- Yingqun Wang, Haitao Zhao, Yueqi Bao
- Corresponding Author
- Yingqun Wang
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.82How to use a DOI?
- Peer Counseling, Senior System, Solution Focused Brief Therapy.
- Based on the worrying background, more and more new explorations and studies of Peer Counseling have been developed for youngsters while there are still a large quantities of psychological problems on campus, according to the disadvantages of other kinds of Peer Counseling system, this paper analyses the typical sources of these defects and puts forward a new system model combining Peer Counseling with Solution Focused Brief Therapy and its feasibility and availability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yingqun Wang AU - Haitao Zhao AU - Yueqi Bao PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - A Study of the Senior Mentor Peer Counseling and Mutual Assisting System Combined with SFBT model BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.82 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.82 ID - Wang2018/04 ER -