Analysis and Optimize of the Vibration of Mini-Electrical Vehicle Frame
- Ruo-xun FAN, Jie Liu, Tan-li Wang, Hong-fei Xue
- Corresponding Author
- Ruo-xun FAN
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.13How to use a DOI?
- Mini-electrical vehicle, Frame, Modal analysis, Optimize.
- Geometry model and finite element model of the mini-electrical vehicle frame are constructed by catia and hypermesh. Then, the natural frequency of the lower mode and vibration mode which belong to the electrical vehicle are calculated by radioss. At last, comparing with the excitation frequency of the vehicle, the vibration character is analysed, and then the flaw is optimized though the size optimization.At here,we choose the thick of beam to be design variables. After checking the optimal result of the frame, the optimal frame can fulfill the static force requirements of the vehicle. So,the optimization can elevate the natural frequency of the frame, and the frame will perform better vibration character.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruo-xun FAN AU - Jie Liu AU - Tan-li Wang AU - Hong-fei Xue PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Analysis and Optimize of the Vibration of Mini-Electrical Vehicle Frame BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.13 ID - FAN2012/11 ER -