The Analysis of Impact Damage under Emergency Landing Due to Airworthiness Requirements for Airplane Seat/Restraint System and Occupant
- Xiao-Yan Dang, Jin-Feng Lv
- Corresponding Author
- Xiao-Yan Dang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.16How to use a DOI?
- Crash scenatios, Crashworthiness, Pam crash, Airplane seat.
- To protect occupant under emergency landing, the seat/restraint system of airplane must be designed to has crash-resistant ability. The dynamic simulation can get the damage and impact response characteristics. The results can be helpful to modify the seat/restraint system and seat dynamic test.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiao-Yan Dang AU - Jin-Feng Lv PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - The Analysis of Impact Damage under Emergency Landing Due to Airworthiness Requirements for Airplane Seat/Restraint System and Occupant BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.16 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.16 ID - Dang2016/12 ER -