Influence of Height Adjustment for Vossloh 300 Fasteners on Gauge Expansion and Bumping Shoulder Stress
- Yu-Tao Liu, Cheng-Hui Li, Ying-Jie Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yu-Tao Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.27How to use a DOI?
- Ballastless track, Fastener height adjustment, Vossloh300, Gauge expansion.
- In order to analyze the impact of height adjustment for Vossloh300 fasteners on the rail lateral displacement and the stress of sleeper bumping shoulder, the paper construct the mechanic model and finite element model, the rail lateral displacement and the stress of the sleeper bumping shoulder were calculated in terms of different adjustment heights. The results show that under the same load, the rail lateral displacement increases with the increasing fastener height adjustment, but the increment is small. The expansion of the rail lateral displacement results in rail lateral bending while has little influence on rail torsion. In addition, under the load, maximum principle stress of the joint between sleeper bumping shoulder and rail ditch. With the increasing of the adjust height, maximum principle stress of the sleeper bumping shoulder decreases.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu-Tao Liu AU - Cheng-Hui Li AU - Ying-Jie Zhang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Influence of Height Adjustment for Vossloh 300 Fasteners on Gauge Expansion and Bumping Shoulder Stress BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.27 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -