Construction and Analysis on the Hybrid System Test Bench of New Energy Bus
- Kun Zhou, Qiu-Lin Sun, You-Ming Tang, Gui-Bin Sun, Shui-Ting Zhou, Yi Zhang, Yuan-Wei Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Kun Zhou
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.44How to use a DOI?
- ISG system, Hybrid system, Test bench, New energy bus.
- There is high market demand for new energy vehicles. And the driving system of new energy bus gets improved day by day. Within the performance studies on core components such as electric machinery, controller, battery and gearbox and within the vehicle system performance matching and conformity, it is an important part to accurately and quickly construct a test bench of the new energy bus hybrid system. To achieve ideal results of the bench test, the paper probes into the test objects, the test items, the site layout and technology assessment and others, and has taken every relevant factors into consideration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kun Zhou AU - Qiu-Lin Sun AU - You-Ming Tang AU - Gui-Bin Sun AU - Shui-Ting Zhou AU - Yi Zhang AU - Yuan-Wei Zhang PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Construction and Analysis on the Hybrid System Test Bench of New Energy Bus BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.44 ID - Zhou2016/12 ER -