Research on Functional Integration Principleand Feasible Region of Magnetic Balancing Disc &Thrust Bearing
- Zhi-Ming Zhao, Xiao-Yang Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Zhi-Ming Zhao
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.43How to use a DOI?
- Rotor system, Axial force, Balancing disc, Thrust bearing, Functional integration.
- An idea of controlling or restricting axial movement of the rotor system using magnetic force was proposed in this paper. A device named Magnetic Balancing Disc(MBD) was developed which could play a role better than general fluid balance disc in certain compressor. Basis principle of magnetic balancing disc was introduced including basic structure of physical integration and feasibility of balancing point. Discussion of functional integration principle based on the design point of view was presented including three design patterns of rotor system, mathematical expressions for design and graphic method. Feasible region analysis based on the balancing point was proposed including working point design under ideal conditions and feasible region assessment under service state.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhi-Ming Zhao AU - Xiao-Yang Yuan PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Research on Functional Integration Principleand Feasible Region of Magnetic Balancing Disc &Thrust Bearing BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.43 ID - Zhao2016/12 ER -