Research of Dynamic Characteristic of Belt Conveyor
- Jun-Xia Li, Xiao-Xu Pang, Yu-Jin Li
- Corresponding Author
- Jun-Xia Li
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.42How to use a DOI?
- Belt conveyor, Dynamic characteristic, Starting time, Natural frequency.
- Aiming at the dynamic question of the belt conveyor, based on the Kelvin-Voigt viscoelastic constitutive law the longitudinal dynamic governing equation of the viscoelastic conveyor belt was established. The generalized coordinate method was adopted to solve dynamic displacement and dynamic tension of the weight tension belt conveyor at the end. According to the longitudinal dynamic model the natural frequency and the dynamic tension were investigated by the research of digital simulation. The results shows that the natural frequency of the belt conveyor will become small when the throughput increases. Moreover, increasing the value of the starting time will lead to a deceasing in dynamic tension and then reduce the design safety coefficient and the cost of production
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun-Xia Li AU - Xiao-Xu Pang AU - Yu-Jin Li PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Research of Dynamic Characteristic of Belt Conveyor BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.42 ID - Li2016/12 ER -