Characteristics Analysis of the Flow Field of Self Balanced Multi-stage Centrifugal Pump
- Jin-Gang Liu, Yao Yao, Quan Li, Jian-Wen Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Jin-Gang Liu
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.48How to use a DOI?
- Multi-stage centrifugal pump, Fluid analysis, FLUENT.
- The flow field characteristics of self balanced multi-stage centrifugal pump were analyzed based on FLUENT. Reynolds-averaged Navier Stokes equations and standardÿk- ÿmodel areÿadoptedÿto calculateÿthe pressure and velocity distribution of the flow field in the impeller and the guide vane under three different conditions. The results showed that the trend of head and efficiency calculated from the simulation is in agreement with the experimental values, and there is not much difference in the flow field distribution between the first stage and the fourth stage impeller and the guide vane. Thus, the found of this paper has certain guiding significance for the design and optimization of self balanced multi-stage centrifugal pum
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jin-Gang Liu AU - Yao Yao AU - Quan Li AU - Jian-Wen Chen PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Characteristics Analysis of the Flow Field of Self Balanced Multi-stage Centrifugal Pump BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.48 ID - Liu2016/12 ER -