Research on Influence of Different Processing Parameters on the Foam Structure of Tensile Spline
- Meng-Ying Zhang, Hua-Jie Mao, Bei Li, Tie-Qiang Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Meng-Ying Zhang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.49How to use a DOI?
- Foam structure, Numerical simulation, Processing parameters.
- The paper studied the influence of processing parameters on the foam structure based on numerical simulation of tensile spline. Using CO2 and N2, single factor experiment method was employed to perform the experiments. In the study, volume filled at start of foaming, initial bubble radius, volume filled at V/P switch, injection time, mold temperature and coolant temperature were selected to study their effects on the foam structure of tensile spline. Finally determine the optimal processing parameters combination which verified by the experiment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Meng-Ying Zhang AU - Hua-Jie Mao AU - Bei Li AU - Tie-Qiang Yuan PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Research on Influence of Different Processing Parameters on the Foam Structure of Tensile Spline BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.49 ID - Zhang2016/12 ER -