Suspension Model and Control of Magnetic Levitation Spherical Active Joint
- Li Zeng, Fan Zhang, Zhi-Da Zhu, Jin Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Li Zeng
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.50How to use a DOI?
- Magnetic Levitation, Sphere active joint, States reconstruction, Control characteristic.
- In the work, the universal driving joint with the traditional series composite mechanical structure has the friction and wear, which make the moving parts hot, and then causes the static and dynamic performance of the joint worse. So based on the Integration of multi technology domains, such as motors, magnetic levitation and robotics, we present a new magnetic levitation spherical active joint with multi freedom degree. Then the air gap magnetic-energy principle of the electromechanical energy conversion which produces magnetic suspending force and electromagnetic torque is analyzed, and the state synchronous suspension control of rotor based on based on the principle of state reconstruction and self-detection feedback control without sensors are established. The simulation results show that the system has high precision and strong ability of anti-interference.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Li Zeng AU - Fan Zhang AU - Zhi-Da Zhu AU - Jin Sun PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Suspension Model and Control of Magnetic Levitation Spherical Active Joint BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.50 ID - Zeng2016/12 ER -